"Faith Formation and Academic Excellence since 1955"

Medical Forms

Over the Counter Medication Form

If your child needs OTC (Over the Counter)  medication during the school day for any reason, we do have stock meds on hand, however, the child must have written authorization from the pediatrician and the parent to receive medication at school. If your child will need medication over the course of a few school days, such as ibuprofen or tylenol for broken bones, please send in their own supply of medication in the bottle. 

Physical Exam Form 

All NEW STUDENTS are required to turn in a physical form from their pediatrician that is less than a year old, and an updated record of their immunizations

RETURNING STUDENTS in Kdg, 3rd, and 6th grade is required to turn in an updated immunization record.

Every student is required to turn in an updated P.E. form yearly


Sign Up to Receive Our Weekly Newsletter