"Faith Formation and Academic Excellence since 1955"
The most important job of the Room Parent is to keep the class informed. You are the main communication between the teachers and the parents of this grade. Send out reminders, update facebook class page, notify the teachers of common questions/ concerns, etc
- Provide support to the teachers
- Coordinate volunteers for parties, field trips, and school events. Get parents involved
- Lead a party planning meeting for Halloween and Christmas
- Recognize Homeroom teacher’s birthday (provide a card)
- Collect money for the teacher’s Christmas and End of the Year gifts
- Spread kindness, cheer, and fun
If you have more questions are interested on how you can volunteer to be a Room Parent, please contact Anne Burns at email@example.com!